The art of design is knowing where to draw the line
Westhill has a strong track record in branding and graphic design. We've been closely involved in creating identities, brands and sub-brands, as well as campaign themes and concepts (and a mountain of collateral) for some of the most successful and high profile organisations in the UK, including the Department of Health, Sodexo and BT.
We act as brand guardians for several companies and have drawn up guidelines for both internal and external usage. This can cover everything from logo placement and partner usage to brochure design, email templates and editorial tone of voice.
- Branding and logos
- Marketing collateral (brochures, fact sheets, sales guides, adverts, posters)
- Presentations (yes, sexy PowerPoints are possible!)
- Newsletters, magazines and annual reports
- Display panels and exhibition stands
- Point of sale and product packaging
Find out more